Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Break!

The gang: Skul, Tobin, KT, and me! The location: Clermont, Florida with 3 trips to the coasts to hit the beaches.

It was too short but SO fun...mostly sunny (we spent one rainy day at the beach...the Floridians thought we were crazy!). We all got a little burnt, some more than others, but it was well worth it! The temperature difference from Florida to Indiana was extreme and uncalled for, though! From 95 to 38 in one 14 hour trip. Ugh.

Here are some pictures. Enjoy!















Tobin, Erin, Skul, and KT














Heading to church on Easter.















The boys at Skulley's (aMAzing sea food, may I recommend the blackened Amberjack, mmmm!)















At the pool by KT's grandma's house. Beautiful and SO sunny!

I'll post more later. Bye all!

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

Loved the pictures - more, more! I am sure that it isn't fair that we had four inches of snow while you had miles of beaches. Oh to be young again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Finish the school year strong!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures :). Glad to see you had such a good time. I'm jealous you got to spend some time on a beach ;).

I hope you have a nice rest of the week! I know I'm crazy busy . . .