Monday, May 26, 2008

T's in Madrid!

Finally, graduation day arrived! Tobin and I are officially degreed and ready to move on to the next step in our lives. I am extremely happy to be done, and there are a lot of big things happening right now. I recently had an interview in Florida, and I find out this week whether or not I will get an offer from that company. I also should find out soon whether or not I will be getting an interview for another job entirely. This second job is actually the one I am most interested in, but I may not hear back from them.

Currently, T is in Italy (almost....he should be in Madrid by now), where he gets to play football one more time with his college team! It's a great opportunity for him, which is what I tell myself when ten days without him seems like forever. I got to spend the last half of this weekend with my family in Michigan and Portage. Since it might be one of the last times I will get to see them before the big move, I'm really glad I was able to make it. The rest of the time that T is in Italy, I will be working/packing/cleaning back in Indiana. After the 13th, we will be moving somewhere. Maybe by then we'll even know where.

We may have found a house in Florida! Tobin hasn't actually seen it yet, so nothing's certain, but it's exciting to be looking! We also have started looking at dog breeds, even though getting a dog is probably still a while away.

I'll let you all know what happens with the two companies I am waiting on and anything else that comes up in the near future (and any updates from Italy). Later!

3 comments:

Adminswife said...

Thanks for driving all over the world for us. It was good to have you join in the family festivities. Things seem to be moving fast (including your "new" family). Too bad Tobin couldn't hook up with Betsey. How odd would that have been?

Adminswife said...

I meant "hook-up with Betsey" in Spain, as he had a stop in Madrid on his way to Italy.

Tobin and Erin said...

mom, you make me pee my pants.