Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

How's this Christmas treating everyone? I love being able to be home and relax. I went to bed at 8:30 last night...innnncredible. Slept until 7:15 the next morning and I plan on repeating the same schedule sometime soon. Getting old, haha. Guess that's what turning 22 will do to you.

Tomorrow the whole gang of us will be heading up to Grandma's house. We haven't been up there in a couple of years, so I'm looking forward to it. Seriously, though, this eating thing has to stop. I'll never get into that wedding dress in two months.

Eloping is looking better than ever. Weddings are a pain. I just want to get married to the man I love and enjoy my day. The end. Every other little detail is unnecessary and too expensive.

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

HAPPY "real" BIRTHDAY, little girl. The food quits on Wednesday. Can't afford to buy anymore, so enjoy fasting!

Tim said...

Happy Birthday! I pretty much agree with the last paragraph, except there is no need to elope when your father is legally authorized to solemnize marriages in the state of Indiana. There is also no waiting period for a license in Indiana, so if Tobin can get here before the close of business today we can get 'er done. Then we can cancel all those expensive charges on the card. Will they take the dress back?

Emily said...

Never mind taking the dress back, that's the only part you care about. We'll have a lovely little wedding in your big dress!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'll even clean the living room for that. ;)

-Buzz